본문 바로가기

팝업레이어 알림

팝업레이어 알림이 없습니다.
사이트 내 전체검색

한인소식 John A. Prasetio 주한인도네시아대사 대사관∙정부기관 dharma 2014-01-06 목록

본문

안녕하십니까?
우선, 자카르타경제일보에 따뜻한 새해 인사를 건네고 싶습니다.
지난 2013년도는 인도네시아와 한국 양국 간 외교적으로 매우 뜻 깊은 한 해였습니다. 다양한 수교 40주년 행사가 개최된 가운데 주한인도네시아 대사로서 매우 보람차고 바쁜 나날을 보냈습니다.
특히 지난 9월 25일 개최된 외교 40주년 갈라디너 행사에는 무려 450여명의 내외빈이 참석해 자리를 빛내주셨습니다.
저희 주한인도네시아 대사관은 많은 한국의 유관기관들과 협력을 강화하여 비자 업무 등을 비롯한 다양한 외무영사 서비스를 제공하고 있으며, 동시에 한국 내 인도네시아 국가브랜드 제고를 위한 노력에도 박차를 가하고 있습니다.
2014년도를 맞아 저희 주한인도네시아 대사관은 양국 관계를 더욱 돈독하게 하기 위한 다양한 이니셔티브를 한층 개선, 추진할 계획입니다.
또한, 양국의 성공적인 CEPA(포괄적 경제동반자협정)체결을 염원하고 있습니다. 이와 관련 오는 7월 대선에 앞서 수실로 밤방 유도요노 대통령의 방한도 기대하고 있습니다.
2014년 새해에 모든 가정에 건강과 행복이 깃들기를 기원합니다.

Dear Friends,
First of all, let me offer my warm greetings to all the readers of Jakarta Biz Daily.
Indeed, the year 2013 was a special year in the diplomatic relations between Indonesia and Korea. As the Indonesian Ambassador to Korea, 2013 gave me the privilege of organizing a number of events to celebrate 40 years of friendship between the two countries, including the 40th Anniversary Gala Dinner on September 25 attended by around 450 guests.
At the Embassy of Indonesia in Seoul, we used this anniversary momentum to launch a series of initiatives intended to achieve excellence in various services including visa application. We have also initiated collaboration with a number of Korean institutions to strengthen the branding of Indonesia in Korea.
The new year of 2014 offers the Embassy of Indonesia the opportunity to renew many initiatives for an even closer bilateral relation. We are also hoping to see a successful completion of Indonesia Korea CEPA in 2014. And hopefully, we will have the visit of President Yudhoyono in Korea before the July election.
Let me close by wishing you and your families good health, prosperity and great success in 2014.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Copyright © PT. Inko Sinar Media. All rights reserved.